Everyday life is the special occasion!

November 05, 2016

In The Mood For

{steaming coffee sided by a chocolate bonbon - trés chic}

These couple of weeks have been pretty ectic with too much too handle and not at all easy tasks so I'm really looking forward for a cozy and relaxing weekend in without much going on - watching hoards of my favurite programmes, eating my own weight in sugary treats and having a spa moment at home! enjoy the weekend! I'm in the mood for...

{a perfect Fall attire - chic, feminine and cool}


{classic clothes with edgy gold jewels}


{chocolate chip cookies for rainy saturday's lazy and relaxed afternoons}

{perfectly curated bathrooms - my major effort}

 {ending the last batch of this year's Halloween sweets - gummies, naturally}
{the almost sexy dressing of Caudalie's wonderful beauty elixir bottle - Jason Wu rocks!}

2 comments: