Everyday life is the special occasion!

August 18, 2015

Vintage Gramophone

This is one of my dream object ever since I was a child and I cannot quite describe/ explain the deep connection I feel to this object. For years I have been touring antique shops  nd flea markets to find a garmophone for a house that I still didn't have, but they were either too pricey or didn't work at all - though I want it for a decorative purpose I still want it t be working as well. I think they look lovely in a modern décor as I have been acquiring for my now home, I believe they portray the ambiance a a sense of laid-back elegance, adding  an old-style film feel. This contrast is exquisite and beautiful and though I still haven't got one, this is a goal to be achieved I am so glad P. shares this passion with me as well.


4 comments:

  1. They really do look elegant. I love how different they all are.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos!! ;-)


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete