Everyday life is the special occasion!

December 15, 2014

Winter Pyjamas


For me Winter sleepwear is all about comfort, coziness, practicality and warmth, but that doesn't mean I have to forget or put aside the fact that I still want to look and feel cute, attractive and kind of sexy whenever I go to sleep. Personally I'm not a huge fan of overtly childish prints, but I can´t resist chess, tartan, stripes or romantic flowers/ dots/ hearts patterns  - I tend to repeat and pile on these year after year.What about you? What do you like to wear to bed in winter?

8 comments:

  1. Morning Aida! Im as you, even though I also like to wear childish prints, actually my pajamas have all something similar lol!:) The important is that they are warm, cosy and soft, as these ones all, make me want to go again to sleep!:) Have a wonderful week, many hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pijama de Inverno para mim tem de ser pijaminha polar da Primark eheheheh, sou cá uma friorenta!!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá Aida!!!
    Aiiiii como adoro esses pijaminhas!!! Tem época mais gostosa pra ficar quentinha e se permitindo a comer umas besteirinhas? rsrs
    Beijos e ótima semana pra ti! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post, this makes me want to buy new pyjamas haha :)

    xo Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, for a moment I thought you were guzzling whiskey in that first photo! Which is okay by me, girlfriend.

    I wear Old Navy flannel pants and thermal shirts. Cheap, comfy, warm. And sort of cute. What's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great selection..i love them so cozy

    ReplyDelete
  7. always smart and elegant also in the night!
    have a fantastic week my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A minha roupa preferida é sem duvida o pijama :D

    ReplyDelete