Everyday life is the special occasion!

November 20, 2014

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes


Ever since I'd seen pumpkin pancakes featured  at some of my favourite  instagram accounts I knew I had to bake them as soon as possible. This past weekend was the case. Adapting this recipe here with the ingredients I had at hand soon they were at my table. Light, thick, fluffy, tasty and moist, for those who love pancakes these will surely become the ultimate treat to grab for on chilly autumal or wintery mornings or the perfect snack to have around while cozily and lazily lounging on the sofa with a great movie and the fireplace at full gas. The pumpkin twist flavour mixed with the bitter chunks of dark chocolate make it irresitible and makes it the epitome of a cozy Fall breakfast...at least for me!

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 300g pumpkin [boiled and turned into purée]
  • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup light brown sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tbs sungflower oil
  • 1 1/2 cups milk
















5 comments:

  1. Não consigo converter-me á panqueca, é como a polenta, amavaaaaa gostar, mas não consigo e é uma verdadeira frustração, lool. Têm bom aspecto, na verdade.
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. UUUMMM!! me lo comería ahora mismo!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosto tanto e raramente faço
    Essas ficaram bem apetitosas, e já se comiam
    bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. You see what I mean?!:P Yummy Aida, with chocolate chips too, they must be pure heaven for the mouth! Yummy!XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humm, que panquecas tão lindas!!! Tão douradinhas! Perfeitas para o meu café de manha!!!
    Obrigada, querida, pela ótima receita!
    Beijinhos doces ;)

    ReplyDelete