Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 09, 2014

Kitchen Drawers Organization


One of my top priorities when moving into the new house is staying organized and by no means I want my drawers ever again to look like a cluttered and chaotic repository of duplicate tools and useless gadgets, each drawer overflowed with items grouped with no reason - I believe it's ok to have a clutter drawer, just not five of them!That's why having organizer trays and containers in every single drawer  [I prefer them in wood for a more organic but also polished look] is crucial in order to make its contents visible, accessible and super neat. It'll be so  much easier to organize your supplies and keep your drawers from becoming a scary dark place when you pull them out!


2 comments:

  1. Antes de remodelar a cozinha não havia gaveta que não fosse o caos, mas agora, ui ui, tudo arrumadinho e lindinho, com organizadores e nunca mais me perdi dentro de uma gaveta em busca de um ralador que até estava mesmo era pendurado em frente ao meu nariz loool!!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your recipes and your great cooking skills, you just need a very oganized kitchen spaces Aida, I imagine how yours looks!:) The ideas you shared are so nice and cool, love the modern and contemporary designs most. xo

    ReplyDelete