Everyday life is the special occasion!

February 24, 2014

Knitted Capes


This is one of my favourite Fall/ Winter wardrobe pieces that I don't mind having in multiple shapes [either short to the waist or just covering the hemline of my mini skirt ] and colours [from pastels to darks]. This cozy wrap style is very practical, comforting and a great layering piece to just have on hand. And don't be intimidated by it's bulkier shape, because if you are size-wise on the cape it will certainly look very modern, stylish, flattering and chic. Will these versatile photos convince you rock a cool cape?

http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspiration pics!

    -Alessia

    stylist-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of capes as they dress up any outfit without putting much effort in it!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aida! Hope you had a lovely and restful weekend! I love knitted capes too and Id love to own one for the upcoming season. Is a very stylish garment and I really like the effortless chic mood it gives to the outfit. The images are inspiring, for sure they totally convinced me!:) Have a great week ahead dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué abrigos más bonitos me encanta las prendas en lana, besos,ana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant, comfortable and warm! Always useful from fall to spring!
    Nice evening, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosto muito de capas, mas n de tricot, estragam-se num ápice - tive uma que me durou meio Inverno looool.
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Aída que abrigos ponchos más bonitos ,, me encantan con yeans se ven muy chic

    ReplyDelete