Everyday life is the special occasion!

November 04, 2013

Layered Equipment


There's nothing like Fall season to create stylish new looks [while still staying warm] through layering clothes, actually extending our wardrobe with things we already own. Many women fear this exciting experience just because of the idea of looking bulkier than they really are, thus totally missing the beauty of this concept. Besides being cool and very fuctional, we can still achieve a sleek and flattering look with layering clothes. You just have to find the balance in mixing thinner clothes with your heaviest ones and not try to get together all your chunky pieces into a single look. ANd remember that sophisticated accessories are the key to achieve a chic loo and to showcase your sense of style!


10 comments:

  1. Great blog!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog too;)

    I follow you!!

    http://elrincondenilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Aida! Fall is truly the season of layering and I like it!:) You say well, is possible to look sleek and chic the same, the important is to find the right balance between all the layering pieces!:) The images from the streets are inspiring and wonderful!:) Happy Monday my dear, have a great week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aida,

    Thanks so much for the comment sweetie! Love your blog & I'd love for us to follow each other -- I just followed you, follow back??

    xox
    lex

    coffeeinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Aida,
    I love the Fall fashions and styles very much. And that purple coat - oh my, it's stunning! You know, Purple is my favorite color.

    I hope you are enjoying the Autumn days, dear.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro looks com casacos e coletes de pêlo, são tão chiques =)
    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Layering is a way of life in Chicago, where it can be snowing in the morning and 70 degrees/sunny in the afternoon.

    That white turtleneck sweater is calling my name...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics. Such an inspiration. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmhm, belas inspirações que tens para aqui.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...so casual but very easy, warm and smart!!!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post! I've just discovered the art of layer and I love it! I usually try to get a thin waist belt to wear with bulkier/looser pieces of clothing to slim the look down.

    ReplyDelete