Everyday life is the special occasion!

August 09, 2013

In The Mood For


{enjoying another unexpected weekend at the beach}


From all the summer months August is clearly my favorite! I guess it has to do with the fact of being able to enjoy the longest period of vacations of the year then and the simple and precious little things it implies - throwing open all the windows from early morning untill night falls, going to the beach on weekdays, lazing during the afternoon, having the sun shining solidly, throwing eventual picnics in the woods nearby, having relaxing brunches at home, eating ice creams on a daily basis, throwing series nights marathons stocked up on every kind of decadent snacks - you really have got to watch The Killing: series 2 and 3 made me cry so much of deep emotion - and  yes, I am that silly kind of a person! - wearing bright colours, enjoying priceless time with family celebrating birthdays or just because... Have a wonderful August! I'm in the mood for...


De todos os meses de verão, agosto é claramente o meu favorito! Eu acho que tem a ver com o facto de poder desfrutar do mais longo período de férias do ano e com as pequenas coisas simples e preciosas que implica - abrir todas as janelas do início da manhã até ao cair da noite, ir à praia durante a semana, descansar durante a tarde, ter o sol a brilhar solidamente, fazer eventuais piqueniques nas matas próximas, ter relaxantes "brunches" em casa, comer gelados diariamente, promover maratonas de séries à noite abastecidas com todos os tipos de petiscos decadentes - vocês realmente tem ver o The Killing: as Séries 2 e 3 fizeram-me chorar tanto de emoção - e sim, eu sou esse tipo de pessoa patética! - usar cores vibrantes, desfrutar de tempo precioso com a família celebrando aniversários ou apenas porque sim ... Tenham um agosto maravilhoso! Apetece-me ...


{wearing fresh feminine dresses and natural hair}




{getting crazy over these sunglasses}




{because cheap sometimes luckily translates into chic}





{enjoying the nice weather with bright lipsticks and trying to master a cocktail}



{a beautiful wall gallery of affectionate pictures and sophisticated gold frames}



{summer basics essentials - lipgloss, sea water coloured nails and straw hat}

8 comments:

  1. I love your "In the mood for" posts. I'm so impressed that you manage to put this out every week, -always inspiring. Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices. Lovely gallery wall! The first photo is beautiful.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing better than a weekend at the beach is an unexpected weekend at the beach!

    If you need help mastering that cocktail, I'm here for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aida! August is my fav summer month too, totally agree with you! I am craving for those sunnies too and I know that perfume from Zara, very nice indeed! Your nails are so cool dear, I will paint so also mine! Kisses and hugs my dear, enjoy the weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that gif...the ocean looks so relaxing! the yellow dress is so pretty as well! xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post and very nice program!
    I wish you a fantastic weekend, my dear, sunny and a lot of relax!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i lvoe love the vacation of going to the beach. u must have much fun on the beach.

    guess watches

    ReplyDelete