Everyday life is the special occasion!

August 23, 2013

In The Mood For



{enjoying the last weekend of summer holidays with a swimming pool at my disposal}



Next week I will be returning to work, not that I am exactly complaining about that, especially when job prospects for teachers in my country are so scarce and increasingly difficult, but the truth is this more prolonged summer vacationwas the best thing that could have happened to me! The point is that from time to time nothing is more comforting than having time to enjoy life unhurried and enjoying the small pleasures of everyday life as if they were little treasures! Th truth is that I'm not ready to say farewell to summer just yet! I'm in the mood for ...




Para a semana já regresso ao trabalho, não que me esteja propriamente a queixar, sobretudo quando as perspectivas de emprego para os professores no meu país são tão escassas e cada vez mais difíceis, mas a verdade é estas férias de verão, mais prolongadas, me souberam pela vida! É que de tempos a tempos nada é mais reconfortante do que ter tempo para fruir da vida sem pressas e apreciar os pequenos prazeres do dia a dia como se de pequenos tesouros se tratasse!A bem da verdade é que não estou nada pronta para me despedir do verão!Apetece-me...




{rotating around these two wonderfully complimentary shades: mani/ pedi}




{my always at hand useful healthy looking bronzer - shade 01}





{experimenting with headscarves for a 60's sultry sexy feel}




{betting on wedges for a still chic but comfortable look}





{indulging on several different kinds of sandwiches for quick meals}



{planning on a DIY with the shells collected at the beach}

16 comments:

  1. Everything is so great and very inspiring. Delicious sandwiches.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur delightful great posts just keep making me come back to Ur blog every time for a comment ,

    i love both u & Ur blog ,
    so am inviting you to celebrate with me my blogiversary & an international giveaway , come join me sweetie & make my day

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-1-year-blogiversary-first-giveaway.html

    N@NY
    ,
    ,
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aida! Hope your holidays went fine and had lots of great moments! I neither want the summer comes to an end, time flies so much..but maybe is better so we can enjoy everything fully:) Love those lacquers, the 2 shades are beautiful together! I'm drooling over your bronzer, it must be really good! And I am just curious to know which DIY job will you prepares with shells! Have a lovely weekend dear and a good back at work!:) Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes dear, I have just the holiday for most people. We must take advantage of that remains to maximum and start with enthusiasm and joy the new course.
    I wish you well.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete


  5. nice pics;DD

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bom dia Aida tudo bem ?
    Amei as suas inspirações,esse bronzer é lindo amei a cor

    bjos e bom fim de semana

    ♕ http://framboesabrazil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a splendid weekend, my dear!!!
    (ps:I have some problems with my internet connection)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious sanwiches! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosto mesmo muito desta rubrica :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muy que rico sándwich y me encantaron esas sandalias

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous images and post. Enjoy your last few days before you go back to work
    Love from London
    xxx
    www.luxuria-jewellery.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well i find your mood excellent. Sending you best regards from Greece!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful look
    @AndreeaCarro MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so sad when the holidays come to an end ... however, you have to think about being happy to have a job to return to it. I just found your blog and I'm over here, it's so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete