Everyday life is the special occasion!

November 26, 2012

Slouchy Beanie Hats Chic


Finally Fall is coming  fast, with crisp mornings and freezing evenings and that inevitably means taking out of the storing boxes one of my favourite accessories - beanies, which are perfect for this season. They give a modern look and can be matched with almost everything: blazers, jackets, elegant outwear, dresses, leather.  Either in very colorful: yellow, deep red, dark green or in nude/ dark colours they are the ultimate topping to face cold days, providing praticality with fall chic. This week I intend to rock my collection on an almost  daily basis and I'm willing to upgrade the beanies' status of a mere accessory to fight the cold/ face the rain into that of a serious fashion statement.

Finalmente o outono está a chegar rápido, com manhãs frescas e fins de tarde congelantes  e isso, inevitavelmente, significa tirar das caixas de arrumação um dos meus acessórios favoritos - os gorros, que são perfeitos para esta temporada. Eles dão um visual moderno e podem ser combinados com quase tudo: casacos, jaquetas, casacos elegantes, vestidos, cabedal. Ou cores muito coloridas: amarelo, verde-escuro, vermelho escuro ou em nu / escuro  são a cereja no topo do bolo para enfrentar os dias frios, proporcionando praticidade com elegância outonal. Esta semana eu pretendo exibir a minha coleção quase diariamente e eu estou disposta a elevar o status dos gorros de um mero acessório para combater o frio / enfrentar a chuva para o estatuto de um sério ícone de moda.



16 comments:

  1. I, unfortunately, look like the baker's daughter in a slouchy hat.

    You, of course, look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog! I really enjoy reading comment my readers post. I don't get very many, so every one is really special and nice. I love your blog's name! It took me forever to find a blog name that I actually liked. Your blog is also very delightful. :D Would like to follow each other on GFC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool hat inspirations
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some beautiful slouchy beanies. Although, I have to admit I like my own I've created. Always inspired on how to make a better slouchy crochet hat.I've made one from a sweater too. And I have this shirt that's telling me..its time to make a beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful .. i love these hat ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and pretty hats. Perfect for this season. These inspirations are so great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty pics; DD

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    new post :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice they are!
    ... so soft and so warm and smart too!
    Nice day and fabulous new week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adoro gorros, mas para mim têm de ser tipo cloche, os beanies não me ficam nada bem. Beijocas e obrigada pelos elogios**
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty hats :).

    http://www.dikostyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Aida! I'm looking for a beanie too you know!:) Especially one in burgundy! So hard to find it here! All the images are too inspiring! Happy monday querida, have a gorgeous week ahead!:**

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a nice trend but unfortunately not for curly hair ...
    Have a nice week !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Aida for leaving such a kind comment on my blog! I'm already following your blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me ha encantado tu post!! :) .Yo estoy de sorteo en mi blog!Sorteo una sudadera de SuitBlanco para chica y otra de H&M para chico!Aquí te dejo el link!1besazo!http://a-little-look-to-my-looks.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/sorteo.html .Muchos besos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Costumo vir ao teu blog com frequencia! adoro as imagens! beijinhos!

    ReplyDelete