Everyday life is the special occasion!

February 03, 2012

In the Mood for







{beber meias de leite quentinhas ao pequeno almoço com uns petiscos miniaturas que posto um dia destes}

{having hot coffee with milk for breakfast with small treats that I'll show you some of these days}



 This week the barometers broke all cold's records. In the morning, I that usually awake full of energy, found terrible trouble in getting up and I walked constantly  around the house shivering from the cold and grumbling at it. This apart the week went by pretty quickly and we already have the weekend before our very eyes. I attended some very funny theatre plays [acted by children and teenagers], I took the photos of the look of the week of my friend Sofia from the blog "Uma mente cheia de tudo..." [that you can access in my blogroll list], I've finally decided the colour for my house, I bought a series of new culinary accessories that I needed in orther to try some new experiments and I will have my hands full for the weekend! I'm in the mood for...



Esta semana os termómetros bateram todos os recordes do frio. De manhã, eu que até acordo logo enérgica, custou-me sempre levantar cedo e andei constantemente pela casa a tiritar de frio e a resmungar. Fora isso até passou rápido e estamos já com o fim de semana à porta! Fui assistir a umas peças de teatro [representadas por crianças e jovens] muito divertidas, tirei as fotos do look para o blog da minha amiga Sofia "Uma mente cheia de Tudo..." [que podem aceder na minha lista blogroll], decidi finalmente a cor da casa, comprei uma série de acessórios de culinária para fazer umas experiências novas e não vou ter mãos a medir! Apetece-me ...






{arranjar as unhas e fazer uma manicure bonita, que andaram a descansar mais de uma semana e sinto-me sempre nua}

{getting my nails nicely polished beacuse they have been resting bare for over a week and I always feel naked}


 {visitar a Feira das Velharias que tem lugar na minha cidade no primeiro sábado de cada mês, à procura de uma peça vintage que me desperte a atenção}

{visiting the Antiques' Fair which occurs in my city the very first Saturday of each month, searching for a vintage item that'll catch my eye}



{perguntar a esta beleza se quer vir morar cá para casa}

 {asking this beauty to move in with me}


{encomendar estes brincos das Les Nereides online, que eu deixei passar numa coleção passada e que estão de novo disponíveis - para mal dos meus pecados e, pior, da minha carteira!}

{ordering online these earrings from Les Nereides that I missed the opprtunity of getting on sales and that are available again -  for the sickness of my sins and, worse, of my wallet!}





{tirar a coleção de discos vinyl e os livros das estantes para limpar e, esperançosamente em breve, começar a empacotar}

{taking the collection of books and vinyl disks from the bookcases to clean up the dust and, hopefully soon, to start packing}




{ir buscar ao guarda jóias de cima à Zara Home, porque tenho um parecido com o debaixo e parece-me que lhe fará jeito a companhia!}

{going to Zara Home to get the upper jewelry box, because I have one similar to the big one and it seems that it could use the company!}


23 comments:

  1. Olá Aida

    Post inspirador, com belas imagens.

    BJ000000000..................
    www.amigadamoda1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A semana mostra-se ocupada! Melhor, deliciosamente ocupada! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Temos planos...
    Bom fim de semana.

    Lux

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parecem-me ótimos planos para o fim de semana. E gostei muito da referência a moi même. És oficialmente a minha fotógrafa de serviço! O closet agradece. Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on the lookout for this kind of style of beneficial information and i get by means of this blog so i'm greatly thankful to you personally for sharing this sort of an awesome details.GloMinerals Pressed Base

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice stuff!! esp zara box is lovely!!! :)) yes following u back, thanks for your sweet words. I love my loyal readers, so ill keep visiting your blog would love to see you on mine regularly too hehe :))

    xoxo hanz
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Aida...well where to begin..just in from work and saw your note,I am gobsmacked,never before have I read a note and felt truly touched and moved....thank you so much!!! Your words mean more to me than you will ever know...too bad we are so far apart...think we would be great friends!! All the best,hope to talk again soon! Love Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Aida,
    Thank you for your sweet visit today with me and taking the time to know me! It is very good to meet you! You too have a beautiful blog! I hope to meet you too someday:)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. those earrings are gorgeous!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obrigada Aida,
    The same clever comment on Fr Blue, Parisbreakfast and Chrissy too!
    this is a first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and if you look a bit closer you'll find it in others as well, but not i evryone- it was my way of thanking and showing my gratitude in the same way and amount to all the bloggers that have taught me beautiful things though all the years I've been visiting their blogs, people who I look up to and profoundly respect. All of them are in my blogroll list and I love them dearly - your blog is there as well.. and yes it was a first for me and itwas from my heart!

      Delete
  11. thanks for stopping by and your lovely comment :-) you've got a new follower too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nossa...Amamos o post!!!!Super legal!!!!Beijinhos do TC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sim foi apenas um sonho mau, mas infelizmente tambem lidocom um caso na familia que felizmente teve um final feliz mas sao coisas que nos acompanham sempre e no caso da minha familiar nunca pode dizer que esta livre. ha cancros que nunca passam.
    beijinhos kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the red nail polish!

    http://dirtysexylaundry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. isso é que foi um dia bem aproveitado!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post!!!:)

    www.followme-around.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Olá Aida,

    gostei muito de conhecer o teu blogue.

    Um beijinho.

    ReplyDelete
  18. O Ipod dourado é um máximo:)) lindo!!

    Giveaway no meu blogue:

    http://styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. FIQUE COM AGUA NA BOCA A VER A 1ª IMAGEM.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a new follower ;)

    http://dirtysexylaundry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Olá Aida, a caixinha de cima é pequenina ou apenas parece que é?
    Pelas medidas no site da Zara Home aquilo parece super pequeno.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Obrigada, é que estou a pensar comprar uma hoje, já que a Zara home está a fazer 20% de desconto e não queria uma nem muito grande nem muito pequena. Será que essa Jenner tem compartimentos lá dentro? No site não dá para ver muito bem.

    ReplyDelete